2000 Grants

The Foundation gave $25,000 to the City for the exterior restoration of Dickinson Hall, designed by Edwin Hill Clark in 1929 (Grove School Campus, 100 East Old Mill Road).

The First Baptist Church received a $1,000 grant for exterior repair in honor of their 100th anniversary (673 Oakwood Avenue).

The Foundation and the City co-sponsored the 20th Annual Statewide Preservation Conference hosted by Landmarks Preservation Council of Illinois.

A grant of $10,000 was made to the City for the Elawa Farms campaign (1401 West Middlefork Drive).