Jump to navigation
A $15,000 grant was given to the City to help relight the 438 historic gas lights.
The Foundation repaired and reinstalled a 1921 Knights of... Read more
The Foundation made a $10,000 grant to Ragdale Foundation for its restoration campaign (1260 North Green Bay Road).
A $1,000 grant was given to ... Read more
The Foundation gave $25,000 to the City for the exterior restoration of Dickinson Hall, designed by Edwin Hill Clark in 1929 (Grove School Campus, 100 East Old Mill Road).
... Read more
In 1998 - 1999 the Foundation granted $10,000 to Market Square 2000, some of which was used to restore the fountain's foundation.
Between 1998 and 2001, a total grant of $10,750 was given... Read more
In 1997 - 1998, a $1,700 grant was awarded for the construction and mounting of the map case in the lobby of City Hall (220 East Deerpath).
Between 1996 and 1998, the Foundation raised over $... Read more
Website designed and built by NextWord Communications