This great Queen Anne style home includes a staff lodge, green house, garden, garage building, and play house on almost five acres of beautiful walled-in grounds. This William Arthur Warren designed house was originally completed in 1910 and was previously owned by Albert B. Dick Jr. and Helen Aldrich Dick in the 1920's. The residence has undergone alterations over the years including an Anderson & Ticknor library wing addition. This historic property has been carefully preserved by the Wood family for seven decades evidencing their great respect for the home's original design and strong character.
1050 North Green Bay Roar
Year of award:
William Arthur Warren
Harrie T. Lindeberg, Anderson & Ticknor