This new construction on approximately four acres replaces a restrained mid-century shingled Colonial.
It features a natural expansive view west across Open Lands. To the east, it faces restored prairie on the former Sturdevant estate. The property evokes early American ambiance suggesting an old stone farmhouse converted into a small estate with wood framed additions and outbuildings. These structures step down in height and materials representing an attractive hierarchy of form. This home fits handsomely on its site which is not far from the Corson Ellis house, a classic 1920's white-washed brick Tudor.