The nine-acre bluff-top park, originally designed in 1896 by landscape gardener O.C. Simonds, was rehabilitated by landscape architect Stephen Stimson Associates along with local landscape architect P. Clifford Miller. The project successfully restored the Park’s original character while sensitively updating and improving infrastructure, drainage, and pedestrian amenities. The project was spearheaded by the Lake Forest Garden Club in coordination with The City of Lake Forest.
Year of award:
Stephen Stimson Associates and P. Clifford Miller