The owners received a Preservation Award for their preservation of this building from the Albert Lasker Estate. Designed by David Adler and originally built as an eight-car garage for the estate, the building was converted to a residence in the 1940s by Jerome Cerny. Recent additions were carefully designed by Dan Sutherland to maintain the orginal street presence.
1221 Estate Lane
Year of award: