This house was originally a staff cottage and one of twenty-six outbuildings on the 480 acre Albert Lasker Estate. David Adler, master architect of the late Country Place Era, designed the entire project in the 1920s. It was originally bounded by Everett Road on the north, Telegraph Road on the east, Old Mill Road on the south, and extended to about 200 feet west of the Tollway. The original structure is very well preserved.
1450 West Old Mill Road
Year of award: