365 East Westleigh Road

Year of award: 
2003
Award category: 
Heritage
Original architect: 
Stanley D. Anderson
Year built: 
1939-1940

Twin Doors is a three-building country Georgian complex. The name Twin Doors was given by the original owners, Mr. and Mrs. William Clow, Jr., because the property consists of a pair of residences that face each other.  The third building is a gardener's cottage that faces Westleigh Road.