Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Reid Hall and Lily Holt Reid Chapel were designed by Lake Forest architects Frost & Granger in 1899. The Gothic-style buildings are modeled on an English abbey. A gift to the College from Mrs. Simon S. Reid, the buildings were completely renovated in 1997-1998 at a cost of over $1.176 million. The work included the cleaning, patching, repair, or replacement of the original slate roofs and copper work.
Reid Hall & Lily Holt Reid Chapel at Lake Forest College - 100 North Sheridan Road
Year of award:
Frost & Granger